All customers of Hangar 18 Music Venue are encouraged to bring a mask and wear it while queuing to get into the venue and within smaller area’s of the venue such as toilets. The use of masks throughout the venue is optional and you will not be asked to wear a mask by any of the staff.
All users are required to either check in via the NHS App by scanning the venue check-in posters that will be available at the entrance. If you are unable to use the app, you must be willing to provide contact details upon entry which we will store for 21 days.
Vaccines, Passports & Self-Isolation
There is no requirement to have both vaccines or even any vaccines at all. Everyone must still self-isolate for 10 days if they test positive for COVID-19. If you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive and you are not fully vaccinated you must also self-isolate for 10 days as instructed by the Test Trace Protect system.
Lateral Flow Tests
A negative lateral flow test is NOT a requirement to attend an event, but we do strongly encourage you to #TakeATest. It is in your best interest to take a test to protect you and others around you by knowing if you could be potentially spreading the disease.
Our commitment to your safety
Hangar 18 staff have conducted risk assessments to ensure we are doing what we can to keep you safe at the venue.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the venue, please use them.
- Air conditioning systems are in place to filter the air that you breath.
- Tables/stools will be available at certain events to encourage social distancing where possible. Please contact us if you would like to know whether seating is available at a particular event.
- Venue check-in signs will be up around the venue. Please sign in so that you and others can be informed of any outbreaks. If you can’t sign in you may be asked to provide contact details.
- Signage will be up around the venue to remind you of the risks to yourselves and others.
Be respectful to others
Please be aware of others while at the venue. You may be comfortable being close to others but not everyone else will be. Please respect peoples space, avoid pushing past people and think of others while in queues and sitting at tables.
Subject to change
All information on this page is subject to change as the pandemic changes. This information is correct at of Monday, 9th August 2021 in light of Wales moving into alert level 0. We will constantly review and update this information if restrictions in Wales change.
Normally, tickets are non-refundable unless a show is cancelled or postponed. However, in light of the pandemic we want to make sure we protect our customers. If you are required to self-isolate on the day of an event, or if you have symptoms or have received a ping from the NHS app (but are not double vaccinated) then we will refund your tickets. Please note, this applies ONLY to events that the venue run in-house. 3rd party promoters may have their own refund policies. If you are unsure, please get in touch.